This website is provided by Easily Limited (also known as "Easily.co.uk").
Use of the Easily websites and services indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described below.
1.What information is collected and how is it used?
We ask you to supply certain information when you sign up with us as a customer. This information includes your name, the name of your business (if applicable), your postal address, email address, telephone number, fax number (if applicable) and how you heard of us. This information will be used in the management of our own database and to enable us to contact you about the service you have requested (for example, to confirm the registration of a domain name or to inform you of the need to renew your registration when it expires).
We may also use your email address to send you our regular Easily newsletters. If you wish you may opt out from receiving these newsletters (see "Easily Newsletter" below).
Our cookie usage policy is as follows:
2. Cookies are small files placed on your computer's hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit. They help us find out what parts of the site you visit, what you like and what is most relevant to you. What cookies do not do is store any personal or confidential information about you.
3. To ensure you get the best from our website, we advise that users keep cookies active on their machine whilst visiting our website.
i. Session cookies - session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. No personally-identifiable data is collected. We store one session cookie which enables us to identify that the same person is moving from page to page.
ii. Persistent cookies - we also use certain cookies that are persistent, meaning that they last beyond your session enabling us to improve your experience of the website.
iii. This site uses Google Analytics to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. Google Analytics uses three cookies to help track which pages are accessed. The cookies contain no personally-identifiable information, but it does use your computer's IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track your page visits within the site.
5. Additional information:
6. Opting out of cookie usage:
i. You can stop third party cookies (such as those we use for Google Analytics) being stored on your computer by blocking third party cookies from within your browser. Or you can block cookies completely.
ii. Alternatively, if you wish to keep your cookie settings but want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can download an add-on here.
iii. For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser's help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a guide which explains to users how cookies work and can be managed.
2. Do we share the information with anyone else?
Easily will not, without your consent, divulge your personal information to a third party except in the following circumstances:
- in order to register a domain name we are required to send your name, business name (if applicable), postal address and email address to organisations that formally record the registration; this information may be available to others via a "Whois" search;
- if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority;
- if you have signed up for optional services which require us to pass your personal information to another company (see "Optional Services" below);
- to any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and / or validating financial transactions;
- we may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you;
- in order to assist us in understanding our customer base some anonymous information (i.e not name or specific address) may from time to time be passed on to a third party for data analysis. If you do not wish your details to be utilised in this way you should follow the instructions on the page where you submit your details or contact the helpdesk;
- as part of a sale or transfer of the shares and/or assets of Easily Limited;
- in order to help customers complete abandoned orders, using any information you enter into our Site.
3. Credit Cards
Credit card payment for our services is processed by our secure payment service provider. We do not record your credit card details on our database and the payment service provider does not record any other information about you.
4. Easily Newsletter
From time to time Easily will send newsletters to those customers who have opted to be included on our various customer mailing lists. New customers have the opportunity to decide to opt in or out of these mailing lists when they first sign up with us to create an account. Existing customers or other people who are interested in the newsletters may opt in or out on the Easily.co.uk website or by sending an email request to our helpdesk support team.
5. Optional Services
From time to time Easily will offer additional services to our customers. In some cases these services may require us to pass personal data held by us to a third party. Any such service will be optional and the opt-in process will clearly show that personal data will be shared with another company.
6. How long will we hold data on you?
Easily will not hold data for longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the proper conduct of its business or as required by law.
7. Where is the data we hold stored?
Information which you submit via our website is stored on a computer and sometimes on paper at our offices located in the European Economic Area. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested.
Easily places great importance on the security of all information associated with its customers and has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. With regard to our website, we may use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
9. Links to Other Sites
10. Changes to Personal Information
If you need to change the information that we keep, for example because you have moved or to correct an error, please contact us.
Use of the Easily.co.uk website and services indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described in this policy. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
12. Governing Law
^ top of page