To modify the MX records for domain name, please do the following:
- Go to www.easily.co.uk
- In the top right corner please click on the “My Account” button. If you've misplaced your My Account login details, please see Forgotten login.
- Click “Administer My Domain Names”
- You will be presented with a screen showing all your domain names
- To the right of the domain you want to transfer click the button to “Administer DNS”
- Click the EDIT button (insert icon for edit button here) next to the MX record you wish to modify
- Enter in the mail server you have been provided with or created (e.g. mail.yourdomain.con)
Please Note: The priority setting simply sets the order in which MX records will be utilised. If the server at your first priority MX record is non-responsive, mail will be directed to your second priority and so on. The actual values you use for priority settings are not relevant, just the order (ie using 1,2 & 3 will have the same effect as using 10,100 & 1000).
- Click "Update" to commit your changes.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your change to be replicated around the internet.